Tuesday, March 29, 2011

5 Things I Can’t Live Without…..

There are just certain things I can’t get through my day without. I mean, you know the basics – air, food and water would be staples. But there are things that are on my mind when I wake and when I close my eyes at the end of a long day.


Number ONE – my children. They are my life. My soul purpose on this earth is to be their mother.


IMG_2406

Number TWO – my husband. Aside from spending the last 35 years as a mother, I’ve spent the past 37 years of my life as his wife.


















Number THREE – my grandchildren. There are currently 6 of them, but we’ll be blessed with 2 more later this year.


IMG_2181


IMG_2062


IMG_9978


Number FOUR – my Kindle. I’m an avid reader. There are boxes of books in my basement – all in need of a good home. That’s because I purchased a Kindle almost a year ago, and my life hasn’t been the same since. It slips into my purse and goes with me everywhere!!


kindle


Number FIVE – my Keurig. I’m addicted. No less than a dozen different flavors in my pantry as I type. Green Mountain Southern Pecan tops my list of all-time favorites.


keurig

No comments: